Know Jesus! Love Jesus! Share Jesus!
SalemKids is more than a place for your kids to just go to Sunday mornings; it is a positive, loving environment created to come alongside parents to help build strong Biblical learning. At SalemKids our desire is to resource parents with the tools they need to build off their learning at church to strengthen the lessons at home. We cannot wait to meet you and your family!
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first stop will be to see a member of the SalemKids Check-in team located in our main foyer. Here, our friendly check-in team will help you to complete the registration process and assign a security tag with that day’s code, unique to your family. A member of our team will then accompany you and your child to their age-appropriate group.
To learn more about our Pastor to Children and Families, James Waddell, please visit our team’s page
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Your child’s safety is a top priority! We take many precautions to ensure your child is learning about Jesus in not only a loving environment, but a safe one. Here are some of those ways:
- SECURITY TAGS: We use a security tag system that creates a unique code for each event. These tags are then used anytime a child is checked out of class and are mandatory for any child to be released.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS: All of our volunteers are required to complete a background check before serving with our kids.
- ALLERGIES & SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: We strive to meet all the needs of our kids, but we rely on your help. If there are special instructions for your child, please include that information when you register so it is available to our classroom volunteers. We provide nut-free snacks.
For the protection of all children in SalemKids Ministry, children that appear to be sick, by our discretion, may not be received.
CHILDREN PRESENTING THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS SHOULD NOT BE DROPPED OFF IN A SALEMKIDS ROOM:
- Fever, Vomiting, or Diarrhea
- Green or Cloudy Runny Nose
- Inflamed Throat or Mouth
- Runny or Pink Eyes
- Croup, Coughing, or Sneezing
- Skin Infection (such as boils, unexplained rash, staph, ringworm, or impetigo)
- Symptoms of Childhood Diseases (such as scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox, or measles)
9 a.m. // Connect Groups are in-depth Bible study with age-appropriate lessons. We have classes for newborn – fifth grade.
10:15 a.m. // Kid’s Church is a dynamic time of activities, worship, and Bible lessons. Classes are available for newborn – fifth grade.
6 – 7:15 p.m. // SK WEDNESDAYS are a fun mix of choir, crafts, recreation and most importantly Bible lessons. Classes are available for kids three years – fifth grade. Childcare is available for newborns – two years old.
INTERESTED IN SERVING?
Complete our volunteer application and a ministry lead will contact you.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Complete the form and one of our kids’ ministry leaders will follow up with you.