WHAT IS LIFE ACTION?
Designed for the entire church family, the Life Action Summit will provide a one-of-a-kind experience of reconnecting with God and transforming relationships. Each service will be a time of seeking God personally and corporately for an outpouring of His Spirit. Our prayer as a church is that through these concentrated times of seeking Him, God will awaken in each of us a desire for something more, something holy…something extraordinary.
SESSIONS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
(Sunday mornings/evenings and Monday-Thursday evenings)
- ADULTS - All adults will be in the Worship Center for worship and teaching.
- HAPPY HEART CITY (4 yrs-1st Grade) - Children will be welcomed to a city where teachers and various characters will reinforce the foundational theme that “Obedience is the key.” In addition to interactive drama, the children will enjoy creative lessons, crafts, songs, and activities.
- BASE CAMP (2nd-5th Grade) - Upon entrance, children will embark on a unique experience as “climbers” training to pursue the ultimate adventure of knowing and loving God. Foundational character principles and scripture will be presented through music, drama, and interactive lessons.
- STUDENTS (6th-12th Grade) - These specialized sessions that complement the main sessions will help your youth think about how Jesus’ teachings apply to their daily lives. Our passion is to see teens awaken and start a movement that will change the course of this world for God’s glory.
- NURSERY CARE will be provided for Birth-3 yrs.