- 4pm Adult Bible Study - Letters to Seven Churches (FH, led by Allen James)
- 5pm Fellowship Dinner (FH)
- 6pm TeamKID (check-in begins at 5:45pm in the main foyer)
- 6pm Men's Class - Act Like Men (Room 210, led by Ralph Meaker & Stan Nalley)
- 6pm Women's Class - Lessons from Luke’s Writing (Room 140, led by Connie Meaker)
- 6pm Couples' Class - Two Becoming One - $25/couple (Room 222, led by Allen James)
- 6pm Women's Class - It's Not Supposed to Be This Way (Room 201, led by Sarah Spencer)
- 6pm Open Class - Fruit of the Spirit (Room 140, led by Toby Everett)
- 6:15pm Worship Choir Rehearsal (Room 214)
- 6:30pm Student Ministry (Room 220)
- 7:45pm Praise Team/Band Rehearsal (Worship Center)
This schedule benefits those that like to
attend a study and the fellowship dinner and
still get home before dark. It also offers a wider
selection of classes to fit all preferences. There is something for everyone!
Leave the cooking/cleaning to us and come enjoy dinner with the Salem church family!
(adults $5, kids $3, $15 family max)
MENU for WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27: Fajitas and Chips & Queso
Children's Area • Age 3 years-5th grade • 6:00pm
Check-in begins at 5:45pm in the main foyer.
(Nursery care is also available for infants-2 year olds)
Room 220 • Grades 6-12
6:00-6:30pm Hang Time