Make plans to join us on Sunday, February 25 for a night of fun with friends and great food at our Annual Chili Cook-Off! Bring your best pot of chili - prizes will be awarded! This event is always a great time to gather with our entire church family.
Bible Study Groups are asked to bring the following:
- Canned Drinks/Bottled Water - Steve Cash's class, Chris Henry's class, Greeters
- Corn Chips - Mary Liles' class, Joshua Kenna's class
- Sour Cream - Linda Stephens' class, Hugh Wolfe's class
- Cheese - Rick Beeler's class, Lonnie McNorrill's class
- Crackers - JoAnn Freshour's class
- Sliced Jalapenos - Russell Liles' class
- Diced Tomatoes - Allen James' class
- Sliced Black Olives - College & Career class
- Desserts - John Holland's class, Becky Warren's class, Bill Crisp's class
If you haven't yet connected with a Bible Study Group, just bring a pot of chili. To be eligible for judging, please bring your chili to the kitchen by 5:45pm (crock pots preferred). Also label your chili - hot, mild, etc.