Make plans to join us on Sunday, February 19 for a night of fun with friends and great food at our Annual Chili Cook-Off. This event is always a great time to gather with our entire church family.
If you are connected to a Bible Study Group, you're asked to bring the following:
- Canned Drinks/Bottled Water - Steve Cash's class, Bob Fugate's class, Greeters
- Corn Chips - Becky Warren's class
- Sour Cream - Linda Stephens' class, Hugh Wolfe's class
- Cheese - Chris Henry's class, Rick Beeler's class
- Crackers - JoAnn Freshour's class
- Sliced Jalapenos - Russell Liles' class
- Diced Tomatoes - Allen James' class
- Sliced Black Olives - College & Career class
- Desserts - John Holland's class, Mary Liles' class, Trish Turner's class, Bill Crisp's class
If you haven't yet connected with a Bible Study Group, plan to bring a pot of chili.